At Delve Soap Company, we have dug deep into the details, and creative methods of making one of a kind, artisan, small batch products. Bringing you the best ingredients, with care put into each and every batch, as fast as my two hands can make them!
Each ingredient is hand picked for it's effectiveness, gentleness, and durability in products, with the goal of using as few as possible, making that label easy to read.
- Natural ingredients, when natural is best.
- Always skin safe, cosmetic grade ingredients.
- Sourced at small locally-owned businesses in Calgary, AB, Canada.
- Vegan friendly.
- Not tested on animals.
- EcoGlitters & BioGlitters are biodegradable, and used sparingly.
We scrapped the soap scraps! We do not bevel our soaps or cut off the ends, this keeps waste down to zero! You get to use the whole soapy bar.
- Pro tip : To soften edges, simply rub bar into a wet face cloth, a time or two. Lather, rinse, repeat!
- Pro tip : Allow soap bars to dry completely between uses by placing them in a draining soap dish, away from running water.
Packaging has been chosen with environment, safety and longevity in mind.
- We ship in recycled packaging when suitable, and all of it can be recycled after being unpacked.
- Soaps have paper labels which can be composted or recycled.
- Our plastic jars are recyclable and do not pose a risk of breakage in slippery bathrooms.
- Bath bombs (& sometimes soap), are shrink wrapped, to maintain quality of smell and performance; to reduce waste of product by prolonging shelf life, keeping bomb intact, and for durability of transport. *Allows for proper labelling.